Thursday, April 5, 2007

OK, What's With the sweating at night

Today's Run: Nothing (sound familiar)
AM Weight: 170.2

Well woke up last night around 3am sweaty. Shirt was damp and hair was slightly wet. Hasn't happen in about a month. Who knows what it is (if you search over the internet they tell you everything is wrong with you). It seems to happen to me if I eat late at night, or eat too much, but who knows. After trying to figure out whats wrong with me the last few months, everything seemed to lead to the big C-word.

Anyways, finished painting the molding in both bathrooms last night. Just some minor touch-ups plus putting in two highhats in the upstairs bathroom. (More work, ugh).

Picked up Guitar Hero II today as a treat to myself. Hopefully its fun and good.

Hopefully, no night sweats tonight. Hopefully I can start my running on Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Was it you that was asking me about the government grants website? well anyway, here it is... Grants I'm headed back to Cali this weekend, gotta get warm! :)