Friday, March 30, 2007

So What's Really Wrong With Me, That is The Question

Well another day....

Today's Run: Nothing again.
Today's AM Weight: 167.2

Well made an appointment with the DR for tomorrow AM 1015. We'll se what happens from there. BP average have been hovering around 130. (129/130). Wanted me to come back if it was 130 or over. So since I have medical insurances I'll just go back to the DR. Don't know if I'll be put on meds for that BP (Even though it is usually higher by 10 pts at the DR's office)

Last night was another 2.5-3 hours painting sessions that probably sapped energy out of me. Did not sleep good last night, and work-up warm in the middle of the night and restless. Who knows what that is. Today, my hands are slightly cold and sweaty. Not that much, but who knows what it is. I'll ask the DR about it tomorrow. Also, if he thinks I can start up the running on Sunday 4/1 or just take it easy for a while more.

I'm not really feeling the fatigue like I have previously, but I still don't feel 100% right. (It's been the same since January).

Tonight will be another painting session that will probably knock me out even more, but I just want to get it done to get it over with. I don't think my body is cut out for this house work anymore...

It's amazing how you can be knocked for such a loop. I had the best 2006 and 2007 has been my worst year so far. I can't believe three months has already passed by. Hopefully the next 9 months will be infinitely better.... I can hope can't I....

No comments: