Thursday, March 29, 2007

Another Day...

Well it's another day...

Today's Run: NADA. Still in the rest period. Tentatively looking to start up on Sunday 4/1.
Today's Weight: 167.0

Well my shingles is somewhat getting better. The lymph nodes in my left hip are getting smaller I believe. Rash has almost gone away.

BP was 130/86 this AM, so averaged around 130/84 for the week. Will call the DR this evening and see if he wants me to come in.

Finished painting the upstairs bathroom cieling. Tonight will be the first coat of the walls.

Another sunny day outside and stuck inside. I think I need to be out in the sun for a while....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm 28 and I got shingles a few months ago... I used these natural remedies I found at a website, they cut my pain dramatically. And though the techniques didn't get rid of my shingles in 3 days (as promised on the website) it took about a week and a half... Which I was happy about...

the site if I can get it right is www.simpleshinglescure.com

or just type shingles in google and It should come up somewhere if i gave the wrong address...

Jay